marmot ski hill rates Tents Accessories ,Marmot Limelight 3P Footprint Accessories Slate Grey Tents,buy marmot online marmot down jacket,USA Discount Online Sale
The Limelight follows the “keep it simple” principle for quick set-up and weight-minimization while still camping in style. A roomy zone construction increases livable space, while a super-sized double door and rear D-shaped door lead to two side vestibules to store and keep all your gear dry in wet weather.
- Body Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls for a more spacious living area
- One Super-Sized Double Door and Rear D Shaped Door with Two Vestibules
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Footprint Included
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded 'Easy Pitch' Clips and Poles
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Press-Fit Poles Main Poles/Velocity Aluminum 7000 Ridge Pole
- Weight: 5lbs 10oz (2550g)
- Tent Floor Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
- Tent Canopy Fabric: 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R
- Tent Fly Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 1500mm F/R
- Tent Vestibule Area(s): 9.5 sq ft, 0.88 sq m | 6.7 sq ft, 0.62 sq m
- Tent Dimensions: 43 x 54 x 88in, 109 x 137 x 224cm
- Tent Min Weight (Poles, Body, Fly): 5lbs 2oz (2325g)
- Tent Max Weight: 5lbs 10oz (2550g)
DAC tent poles are created from a unique alloy making them lighter and stronger than other aluminum poles.
Wash & Care:
Why do we encourage proper care of our clothing and gear
Because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment youll ever own and we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. Proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your Marmot product and maximize its service-life.
- If necessary, use a sponge and warm water to clean your tent. If the entire tent requires cleaning, wash in a large bathtub of cold water, but do not soak the tent for an extended period of time.
- Do not use hot water, bleach, dishwashing soap or detergent to wash the tent. If needed, a mild, non-detergent based soap can be used to clean the tent.
- Do not use a washing machine or dryer to clean your tent. This can remove the waterproof coating.
- To dry the tent, either pitch it in the shade, or hang it on a line to dry. Be sure the tent is completely dry before storing it.
Order now your Marmot Limelight 3P Footprint and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Marmot Limelight 3P Footprint, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Marmot Limelight 3P Footprint is in stock and the price is . With our variety of Accessories articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Marmot - Tents - Accessories