marmot 800 fill vest Tents 3 seasons ,Marmot Limelight 3P 3 seasons Cinder / Rusted Orange Tents,marmot down vest marmot jacket,Factory Outlet
We embraced simplicity with the Limelight series: Quick to set-up and slight in weight, you can camp in style in this roomy home-away-from-home. The zone construction increases livable space, and a super-sized double door and rear D-shaped door lead to two side vestibules to keep all your gear dry in wet weather.
- Body Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls for a more spacious living area
- One Super-Sized Double Door and Rear D Shaped Door with Two Vestibules
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Footprint Included
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded 'Easy Pitch' Clips and Poles
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Press-Fit Poles Main Poles/Velocity Aluminum 7000 Ridge Pole
- Weight: 6lbs 11oz (2985g)
- Tent Floor Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
- Tent Canopy Fabric: 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R
- Tent Fly Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 1500mm F/R
- Tent Vestibule Area(s): 11.3 sq ft, 1.1 sq m | 7.5 sq ft, 0.70 sq m
- Tent Floor Area: 42.5 sq ft, 4 sq m
- Tent Dimensions: 48 x 68 x 90in, 122 x 173 x 229cm
- Tent Pole Data: 3 / DAC Press-Fit 9.0mm / Velocity 8.5mm
- Tent Min Weight (Poles, Body, Fly): 6lbs 0.5oz (2730g)
- Tent Max Weight: 6lbs 11oz (2985g)
Dac tent poles are created from a unique alloy making them lighter and stronger than other aluminum poles.
Wash & Care:
Why do we encourage proper care of our clothing and gear
Because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment youll ever own and we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. Proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your Marmot product and maximize its service-life.
- If necessary, use a sponge and warm water to clean your tent. If the entire tent requires cleaning, wash in a large bathtub of cold water, but do not soak the tent for an extended period of time.
- Do not use hot water, bleach, dishwashing soap or detergent to wash the tent. If needed, a mild, non-detergent based soap can be used to clean the tent.
- Do not use a washing machine or dryer to clean your tent. This can remove the waterproof coating.
- To dry the tent, either pitch it in the shade, or hang it on a line to dry. Be sure the tent is completely dry before storing it.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online outdoor store. Buy Marmot Limelight 3P with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related outdoor products in the Tents category that can complement your order, Online Houston
offers an efficient delivery service.
Marmot - Tents - 3 seasons